July 10, 2020
Recipe: Tasty Chorizo Stuffed Bell Peppers
Categories : Sausage and Peppers
Chorizo Stuffed Bell Peppers.
You can cook Chorizo Stuffed Bell Peppers using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chorizo Stuffed Bell Peppers
- You need 6 of Bell Peppers.
- You need 1/2-1 pound of chorizo.
- It’s 1 of small potato (optional).
- You need 1 of small onion.
- You need 4 cloves of minced garlic.
- You need To taste of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbspn of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 of bushel cilantro.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sliced basil.
- You need 1 can of black or red beans.
- You need 1 can of hot rotel (or equivalent).
- You need 1/2 cup of rice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Habanero Jack Shredded cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of Mexican Blend Shredded cheese.
Chorizo Stuffed Bell Peppers step by step
- Preheat oven to 350• F, dice onion and potato, chop cilantro, and slice Basil.
- Cut caps off and decore bell peppers 🌶 bring a large pot to boil and boil peppers for about 6 minutes. Set aside in glass baking dish..
- Add chorizo, potatoes 🥔, onions, Garlic, salt, and pepper to a large saucepan and brown. NOTE: if you’d like a more meaty pepper you can replace the potato with another half pound of chorizo..
- Drain beans and rotel, add to saucepan with Worcestershire sauce, cilantro, parsley, and rice 🍚. Cover and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Mix in Habanero Jack and 1/2 cup of Mexican blend cheese until melted.
- Add to bell peppers, sprinkle rest of cheese 🧀 atop each pepper, cover with tin foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- FINITO! Share a cooksnap & let us know how you liked it!.