July 31, 2020
Easiest Way to Prepare Tasty Fried Chipotle Sausages & Peppers (Spetsofai)
Categories : Sausage and Peppers
Fried Chipotle Sausages & Peppers (Spetsofai).
You can cook Fried Chipotle Sausages & Peppers (Spetsofai) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Chipotle Sausages & Peppers (Spetsofai)
- Prepare 4 of Greek/Italian or Chipotle Sausages (chopped).
- You need 3 of Bell Pepper (Red & Yellow & Green (the last one is optional).
- Prepare 1 of large Onion (sliced).
- You need 1 teaspoon of Tomato Paste.
- You need 3 of Fresh Tomatoes (sliced).
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1/4 cup of Olive Oil/Vegetable Oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Sugar.
- It’s of Salt.
Fried Chipotle Sausages & Peppers (Spetsofai) instructions
- Slice onions and place into a large skillet,.
- Along with the sliced peppers and olive/vegetable oil. You can use which ever oil you prefer, in the recipe. The sausages already have fat in them so to make this a little lighter I used vegetable oil for frying..
- Cut sausages into smaller pieces and toss into skillet and cook on medium heat for about 10 minutes along with the peppers..
- Add in the tomatoes, and bay leaves and mix..
- Lastly, add in the tomato paste and cook for another 15 to 20 minutes. :).
- Dip fresh bread and enjoy!!! I am sure you will love it 🙂 Kali Orexi!! :).