August 3, 2020
Recipe: Perfect Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper
Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper. Check out these Venison Stuffed Peppers made with ground venison and topped with shredded cheese. These Venison Stuffed Peppers are easy to prepare for a quick weeknight dinner. With a bit of prep time and cooking, dinner will be on the table in less than an hour!
Venison Sausage Smothered in Italian Tomatoes and OnionsStacy Lyn Harris. extra virgin olive oil, red pepper flakes, tomato paste, sausage casings. Be a hit at your next get-together when you dish up these tasty venison sausage and cheese-stuffed Anaheim peppers! Check out more great meals and. You can have Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper
- You need 3 of aloha peppers. Remove stem and seed core.
- You need 1/2 cup of cooked and crumbled breakfast sausage.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground venison.
- It’s of Salt, white pepper, Italian seasoning,.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese, room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of prepared rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
Everyone loves sausage stuffed peppers, and my favorite is the big, mild, supermarket jalapenos. I prefer jalapenos here, but you can use any sturdy pepper: bell peppers, Anaehims, poblanos, Hungarian wax, even chile manzano. Stuffed green peppers with rice and sausage in cheesy tomato sauce. Tomato soup is used instead of tomato sauce.
Brad's venison and sausage stuffed aloha pepper instructions
- Brown venison in a lg frying pan. Add garlic and season to taste..
- Mix all other ingredients together except for peppers and parmesan in a lg bowl. Fold in the venison until all is mixed well..
- Stuff peppers with mixture make sure to pack it into the peppers well. Top the peppers with parmesan cheese..
- Place on a baking sheet in a 400 degree oven for 35 minutes just until tops of peppers start to char..
- Serve immediately. Enjoy..
Reviews for: Photos of Sausage and Rice Stuffed Peppers. Sausage-Stuffed Jalapenos Recipe – I'm making these with small red and orange peppers and using hot sausage or pepper jack cheese. Just stuff jalapeño peppers with savory Jimmy Dean® Pork Sausage and a blend of cheeses for an appetizer bursting with spicy flavor. Easy stuffed peppers are filled with spiralized zucchini instead of rice, protein-packed quinoa and ground turkey sausage for a healthy all-in-one dinner. Stuffed peppers have made plenty of appearances at our house, from our basic Stuffed Pepper Recipe, to Southwestern Stuffed Peppers.