August 29, 2020
Recipe: Yummy Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots
Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots. Add Sweet Italian Sausage links and vegetables (potatoes, cabbage, carrots and onion!) into your slow cooker for a delicious comfort meal! The stars of the show are Sweet Italian Sausage, cabbage, potatoes, carrots and a onion. Imagine the smell of your kitchen while.
This family friendly slow cooker recipe combines smoked sausage, sauerkraut, potatoes, onions and carrots in a sweet honey mustard sauce. Creamy Slow Cooker Potatoes with Sausage and ChivesThe Gracious Wife. This easy potato and Italian sausage soup is cooked in the slow cooker or on the stovetop. You can have Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots
- You need 1 head of cabbage.
- It’s 2-3 of potatoes peeled-diced.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of carrots.
- You need 14 oz of kielbasa sausage sliced.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tb of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tb of mustard.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Turn the slow cooker on high. In a large skillet over medium heat, brown the sausage, breaking up into small. This is "How I'm Doing It" today! Sausage & potatoes in my Crockpot!
Slow cooker sausage,potatoes and carrots step by step
- Add veggies, sausage to slow cooker.
- Pour mixture over veggies.
- Salt and pepper to taste. Cook low 6-8 hours or when potatoes are tender..
In a small mixing bowl, whisk together. You can also try Slow Cooker Smoked Sausage Cheesy Potatoes! If you want to try something new, add cheese to the recipe. My kids love when I top You can also add green beans to potatoes and sausage for extra veggies. Easy slow cooker and Instant Pot recipes for each day of the year.