July 3, 2020
Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Shrimp/Sausage Boil
Shrimp/Sausage Boil. Shrimp and Sausage Boil. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This classic shrimp boil contains fresh shrimp, potatoes, corn and sausage, all boiled in a flavorful broth. An complete meal in one pot that's perfect for feeding a crowd!
It comes on a sheet pan with shrimp, sausage, potatoes and corn. Easy shrimp boil with Old Bay, Cajun seasoning and butter. This shrimp boil recipe is the best with shrimp, baby potatoes, corn and smoked sausage. You can cook Shrimp/Sausage Boil using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Shrimp/Sausage Boil
- You need 1 lb of shrimp (clean/no tail).
- It’s 4 tablespoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Old Bay.
- You need 2 cups of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 of sausage package.
- It’s 1 lb of small red potatoes.
- You need 3 of corn husks (or 6 small frozen husks).
- You need of Pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of Lemon garnish/juice (optional).
- It’s of Parsley.
Then, dump the shrimp, sausage, corn and potatoes in the center of the table. Notes: A large outdoor turkey deep fryer works for doing this! Bring water to boil with salt and seasoning. Add shrimp and cook until tender, approximately.
Shrimp/Sausage Boil step by step
- Cut the corn in 4s and the potatoes. Bring to boil until ready. (You can also just boil them and then cut them afterwards)..
- Cut sausage and place to the side..
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place the following into a bowl: corn, potatoes, sausages, and uncooked shrimp. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Add one cup of melted butter. Add 2 Tblespoon of Old Bay. Mix together. Add mixture to pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees and for 30 minutes or until shrimp is cooked (pink).
- Once out the oven add the remaining Old Bay and melted butter. Garnish with parsley and lemon wedges. Enjoy!.
For a leisurely meal that's great for sharing, spread the shrimp and sausage boil on wide sheets of butcher paper and dig in. All Reviews for Spicy Shrimp and Sausage Boil. I've been waiting since January for college football to come back around and I could not be more ecstatic because that means I get to. A tasty twist on the traditional Shrimp Boil, this Low Carb Sheet Pan Cajun Shrimp Boil With Sausage & Veggies is for sure a crowd pleaser. A common Shrimp Boil Recipe with the additions of Sausage, Potatoes, Corn, Carrots, Onions, Scallops(Optional) and Lemons for taste.