August 16, 2020
How to Cook Tasty Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza
Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza. Sprinkle with green pepper and the remaining cheese. Sprinkle with green pepper and the remaining cheese. Sausage Pizza Recipe-Make Perfect pizza at home with this wonderful Sausage Pizza Recipe.
Like most other homes, pizza night is a favorite in our house. When I can, I like to make it from scratch, which always involves making the dough and waiting for the rise. Add Italian Sausage pieces and green pepper. You can cook Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza
- You need 2 of – ready made pizza crust (with sauce).
- Prepare 1-1 lb. of hot Italian sausage.
- Prepare 1 of onion, sliced.
- It’s 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- You need of Fresh minced garlic (5 cloves).
- You need 1/4 cup of Zesty Italian dressing.
- It’s of Sprinkle black pepper.
- Prepare 1 can (8 ounce) of tomato sauce.
- Prepare of Mozzarella cheese (shredded).
These easy little pizzas are a wonderful change of pace from the classic cookout menu. Let everybody go crazy with the toppings. This recipe is tasty and quick and can easily be doubled for last-minute dinner guests. Cook it in the oven or on the grill, and add the veggies.
Quick and Easy Sausage Pizza instructions
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a large frying pan, breaking up the pieces as they get brown…..Drain fat……
- Next add your sliced onion and green pepper to pan, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Next add your crushed garlic, black pepper and zesty Italian dressing, sauté for a few minutes longer……
- Next add your can of tomato sauce, mix all very well….remove from heat when heated through……
- Prepare your pizza crust by adding the provided pizza sauce on top of crust and then placing crust on top of a pizza stone……
- Add several spoonfuls of your sausage mixture over the sauce on your pizza crust, you can add as much or as little as you like !.
- Next add your shredded mozzarella cheese over the top……
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree oven for 10 minutes, or until cheese has melted…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Make a tantalizing, tasty BBQ pizza with smoked sausage and cheese. In this video, you'll see how to make simple smoked sausage pizza with barbecue sauce and shredded mozzarella. Delicious, and so quick and easy. Pizza sauce is thicker. this goes along with the point above, but pizza sauce contains tomato paste, which causes it to spread easier and more evenly! Five stars for both how great it tastes and how quick and easy it is to make.