July 17, 2020
How to Prepare Delicious Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages
Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages. Divide spinach among bowls, then ladle soup over spinach. Just made this and it is delicious! Used collard greens from the garden instead of spinach, and let them simmer at the end, did not use almond milk, used extra garlic and pepper flakes, only used two cans of beans.
This soup is filled with staple ingredients. White Bean, Sausage and Spinach Soup. In a pot, warm olive oil over medium heat. You can cook Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages
- You need 1-1 pound of pack Italian sausage(hot or sweet, your choice).
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of basil leaves.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oregano.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It’s 2 cans of chicken broth (14.5 ounce).
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce, undrained).
- Prepare 1 can of white beans (15 ounce).
- You need 1-16 ounce of package frozen spinach.
Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. This simple White Bean and Sausage Soup is packed with flavor and makes a delicious and healthy dinner or lunch. Beans and Legumes: I used white beans in the soup because I love how they pair with sausage but you could swap in chickpeas, kidney beans, or really any other kind of bean you like. Hearty, healthy and full of flavor, this smoked sausage and white bean soup has become our new favorite weeknight meal.
Spinach and White Bean Soup With Sausages instructions
- Remove casing from sausages and sauté in a pot until sausages are no longer pink, drain fat……Break up pieces as necessary…….
- Add to sausages : chopped onion, green pepper, basil leaves, oregano, black pepper and garlic, sauté until veggies are tender……
- Now add to pot : chicken broth, diced tomatoes, white beans and frozen spinach, bring to a boil…….
- Reduce heat to low and cook soup covered, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
Fill in the blanks with smoked sausage, fresh spinach and a major craving for soup, and dinner was decided! Another good white bean would be Great Northern Beans because they also tend to break down well during the cooking process. A rich hearty navy bean soup made from scratch with dry beans, smoked sausage, spinach, and other vegetables for a delicious and filling meal in one bowl. It's made with Carrots, Spinach, White Beans & Turkey Sausage. What I love most about this soup is part of it is pureed half way through which gives it a great full flavor.